Welcome to Magazine Street, the International Magazine Centre’s brand-new one-day conference, celebrating the wonderful world of magazine publishing.
Magazine Street has an incredible line-up of international magazine publishing speakers, workshops and opportunities to connect with other publishers and freelancers, with loads to see and do across the day.
We’ve invited MagCulture and We Love Print to host a pop-up shop where there’ll be beautiful magazines to buy, world-renowned editorial designer Simon Esterson and kick-ass editor Joanna Cummings will be creating a magazine in a day, our partners will be there ready to help you boost your business, photographer David Anderson will be offering free studio-standard profile pictures for you to use in your business, and watch this space for news coming soon on our magazine exhibition.
- Access to our full day of talks and workshops from our incredible line-up of international magazine publishing speakers
- We’ll serve you are a breakfast roll on arrival, lunch, and a drink after the conference finishes
- You’ll receive a delegate bag with a copy of the printed programme, notepad and pen
- You’ll be invited to have a new profile picture taken by our photographer David Anderson
- Access to the MagCulture and We Love Mags pop-up shop where there’ll be beautiful magazines to buy
- Connections to our partners who will be there ready to help you boost your business
- You’ll have access to all videos of our main stage speakers to watch on demand
- You’ll receive a copy of the magazine that world-renowned editorial designer Simon Esterson and kick-ass editor Joanna Cummings will be creating about Magazine Street
- Full price: £95 early bird until 12 August, £125 thereafter
- Patrons: £55 early bird until 12 August, £75 thereafter
- Pay it Forward: Many publishers are finding it tough at the moment. If you’re in a position to do so, we invite you to donate the price of a ticket for someone who would otherwise be unable to attend.
Become an International Magazine Centre Patron from £5/month for access to our mentoring scheme, discounts on our training courses, access to our events including our biannual Away Day and fortnightly Mag Meet, discounts with suppliers, and more.
If you are a Patron and have not already received a discount code please get in touch.