Welcome to Magazine Street, the International Magazine Centre’s annual conference, celebrating the wonderful world of magazine publishing.
Magazine Street has an incredible line-up of international magazine publishing speakers, workshops and opportunities to connect with other publishers and freelancers, with loads to see and do across the day.
We’ve invited We Love Print to host a pop-up shop where there’ll be beautiful magazines to buy, world-renowned editorial designer Simon Esterson and publisher of The Grub Street Journal Joanna Cummings will be creating a magazine in a day, our partners will be there ready to help you boost your business, and we’ll have a photographer offering free studio-standard profile pictures for you to use in your business.
- Access to our full day of talks and workshops from our incredible line-up of international magazine publishing speakers
- We’ll serve you are a breakfast roll on arrival, lunch, and a drink after the conference finishes
- You’ll receive a delegate bag with a copy of the printed programme, notepad and pen, and a couple of magazines
- You’ll be invited to have a new profile picture taken by our photographer
- Access to the We Love Mags pop-up shop where there’ll be beautiful magazines to buy
- Connections to our partners who will be there ready to help you boost your business
- You’ll have access to all videos of our main stage speakers to watch on demand
- You’ll receive a copy of the next issue of Word on the Street, the magazine created on the day by world-renowned editorial designer, Simon Esterson, and publisher of The Grub Street Journal, Joanna Cummings
- Full price: £105 early bird until 28 July, £135 thereafter
- Patrons: £65 early bird until 28 July, £85 thereafter
- Pay it Forward: Many publishers are finding it tough at the moment. If you’re in a position to do so, we invite you to donate the price of a ticket for someone who would otherwise be unable to attend.
Become an International Magazine Centre Patron from £5/month for access to our mentoring scheme, discounts on our training courses, access to our events including our biannual Away Day and fortnightly Mag Meet, discounts with suppliers, and more.
If you are a Patron and have not already received a discount code please get in touch.